President & Founder of Array International Architects Inc., a firm which has an international reputation for the design of Mixed use Urban and resort facilities.
Practiced Architecture and Urban Planning on projects in the US, Canada, U.K. and the Middle East.
- Senior Project Architect with International experience including US, Canada and Middle East.
- Well versed in all aspects of Urban Planning, design and construction for a wide range of building types.
- Project and Office Management and Leadership abilities.
- Strong Design and Technical Knowledge and Detailing Skills.
- Project Planning as well as Development Economic Viability Consultant.
- Architecture and Planning Course, Faculty of Fine Arts, Cairo, Egypt.
- Liberal Arts Education, Manchester College, Indiana, U.S.A.
- Bachelor of Arts in Architecture, Pratt Institute, New York, U.S.A.
- Post Graduate, Architecture and Urban Planning, Pratt Institute, New York, U.S.A, and Polytechnic of Central London, U.K.
- Professional development courses on a wide range of subjects including green development and sustainable approaches.
Prizes and Awards:
- 1993 The Seikyo Culture Award, presented by Soka Gakkai International for the design of the Japanese Cultural Center in Montreal.
- Urban Design Award from City of Oshawa
- A number of custom home designs in the US and Canada.
- Member of the Ontario Association of Architects
- Served on the Association's - COTE, Steering Committee on the Environment, 1992-1997.
- Member of the Royal Architecture Institute of Canada (1984-current).
- Academic Advisory Board of Durham College
- Member of the Board of Trade of Metropolitan Toronto since 1989.
- Past Affiliate of the Association of Registered Interior Designers of Ontario.
- Member of the Practicing Architects Association of Ontario.
- Past Member of the Ontario Residential Care Association.
- Past Member of International Association of Amusement Parks & Attractions (IAAPA).