- THE OAA
- NEWS & EVENTS
- PROFESSIONAL RESOURCES
- PUBLIC RESOURCES
- DISCOVER AN ARCHITECT
The Ontario Association of Architects invites individuals or organizations to invites presenters to submit proposals for ConEd sessions to be considered for the 2018 OAA Conference: Bold by Design.
The architectural issues of the 21st century will require big thinking and radical approaches. We must use the knowledge and skills of our profession – creativity, design thinking and critical analysis—to challenge existing models and develop innovative approaches to complex problems.
OAA Annual Conference
The OAA Annual Conference is a three-day interdisciplinary forum that brings together Ontario architects, interns, students, engineers, interior designers and other allied professionals. The Conference is comprised of continuing education seminars, workshops, panel presentations, architectural tours, and social events. For more information, visit the OAA Conference Archive.
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT
Please read the Guidelines and Terms of Presenting before proceeding to the Online Submission Form.
Call for Presenters online submission form
Submission Deadline: September 29, 2017
OAA Annual Conference Attendance
2017 Ottawa 1200
2016 Toronto 1900
2015 Hamilton 1300
2014 Montreal 950
2013 Toronto 1800
• Leaders in architecture and design
• Emerging talents in architecture
• Students entering the field
• Built environment enthusiasts
• Allied professionals
Areas of Interest
• Architectural Design
• Environment and Energy
• Heritage Buildings Restoration
• Sustainable Design / Green Architecture
• Practice Management / Project Management / Risk Management
• Building Code (Ontario Building Code and National Building Code)
• Legal Issues and Legislation related to Architectural Practice and the