Trading Post: advertises available items offered for sale or sought by OAA Certificate of Practice holders, architectural practices, architects, intern architects, licensed technologists OAA, student associates and retired members.
There is no cost for OAA Certificate of Practice holders or non-members.
The ad should identify and describe the items offered for sale or sought in detail, together with pricing information as applicable. Photographs may be included with the ad. The OAA is not responsible for the accuracy of description or condition of equipment.
The ad must contain contact coordinates for interested individuals to respond to. The OAA will not provide any additional information.
Information for placing an ad to Trading Post:
- All ads are subject to a standard approval process, where the OAA reserves the right to edit or reject ads for compliance with privacy laws and content; and that the standards noted in any terms and conditions are met. All ads must be in compliance with the Architects Act and the regulation thereunder, the Employment Standards Act, 2000 and the Human Rights Act
- Ads are posted for a period of one month from date of posting
- Please submit ads as text-only: do not include ALL CAPS, logos/graphics/text boxes/tables in the ad
- Ads may be of any reasonable length
- Ads are to be forwarded via e-mail only to email@example.com
- Please submit ads as text-only: do not include ALL CAPS, logos/graphics/text boxes/tables in the ads.
If you have questions or require assistance, please contact Christine Chow at T: 416-449-6898 or 1-800-565-2724.