29 October 2013
Location: Ottawa, Ontario; Tuesday October 29, 2013
Come to the first stop for code training from
Canada's foremost housing expert, Michael Lio.
Full program of the seminar includes:
- Networking opportunities during a hot breakfast
- A quick introduction and review of specific definitions used throughout the seminar
- Review of the changes on Plumbing (Part 7) such as water distribution, hydrolic loads and many more items
- Review on the changes on (Part 9) low rise housing such radon, windows and many more items
- Review of the changes to SB-12 such as underslab insulation and drain water heat recovery system
Special Guest Speakers include:
- Dan Sandink, Institute of Catastrophic Loss Reduction on Reducing the Risk of Basement Flooding
- Andy Goyda, Owens Corning Canada on High Performance Envelopes for 2017
- Rod Buchalter, renewABILITY Energy Inc. on Drain Water Heat Recovery
For more information or to register for this event, click here, Alternately, you can contact Vivian Do at firstname.lastname@example.org.
***OAA members should register their license number and provide an email to email@example.com to finalize registrations***