- THE OAA
- NEWS & EVENTS
- PROFESSIONAL RESOURCES
- PUBLIC RESOURCES
- DISCOVER AN ARCHITECT
Provider: Building Commissioning Association
The Building Commissioning Association (BCA) is an international non-profit organization that serves as the recognized authority and resource on commissioning. Our membership is made up of professionals from the commercial building industry, committed to the highest standards and practices for the commissioning process.
Our mission is to guide the building commissioning industry by advancing best practices and education throughout the building industry, and promoting the benefits of building commissioning to achieve buildings that work. The BCA supports certification programs that set a high bar for the commissioning professionals who manage the total building commissioning process.
The BCA is education-driven and responsive to industry needs. Our job is to:
• Develop and advance technical resources for commissioning professionals
• Form collaborative relationships with other organizations serving the built environment
• Influence standards, policies and codes that support high performance buildings
• Deliver the longest-running annual conference on building commissioning and innovations in our industry
• Endorse certification programs that set the highest industry standards for credentialed commissioning professionals
The highest purpose of BCA is to provide a platform for knowledge and practical application of building commissioning to professionals in the industry. BCA sponsors educational opportunities and supports events for commissioning authorities throughout the year. Follow the link for a list of BCA learning opportunities.
Building Commissioning Association
P: 877.666.BCXA (2292)