- THE OAA
- NEWS & EVENTS
- PROFESSIONAL RESOURCES
- PUBLIC RESOURCES
- DISCOVER AN ARCHITECT
08 April 2014
Provider: buildABILITY Corporation
Most building professionals have some understanding of why air sealing is important, particularly for houses in a cold country like Canada. What seems to confound many, including building officials and designers is how to build air barrier systems that are effective, practical and inexpensive.
Join two of Canada’s foremost housing experts in a lively hands-on workshop that will help you be able to:
- Identify why controlling air leakage is important in buildings.
- Identify how air moves through the enclosure and the problems it can cause.
- Identify air sealing approaches.
- Identify materials that can be used as a part of an air barrier system and
- Detail effective, practical, inexpensive air barrier systems for houses.
For more information or to register, Click here OAA members should register with their OAA number.
Questions about this event should be directed to Vivian Do at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-961-3487.