- THE OAA
- NEWS & EVENTS
- PROFESSIONAL RESOURCES
- PUBLIC RESOURCES
- DISCOVER AN ARCHITECT
23 January 2018
Provider: C a d C e n t r e
Time: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM EST
Where: 477 Richmond Street West, Unit #301, Toronto ON, M5V 3E7
While immersive presentations and virtual reality have been around for several years, we witnessed lately an improvement in computer hardware, software, and VR headsets to make it easy for the Architect to integrate these presentations into his current workflow.
Please join us for this free seminar where we’ll demonstrate simple and easy methods to enhance your project presentations and improve communications with your clients.
In this seminar, we will demonstrate how easy and accessible these technologies can be. Topics include:
• Preparing and publishing the BIMx model that contains all the information and documentation from the project. Navigating and communicating from within the model. Visualizing the model in Google Cardboard VR.
• Preparing the immersive presentation by adding surroundings and populating the model with people, vehicles, and enhanced scenery.
• Easy to prepare immersive model with the ARCHICAD model to keep it up-to-date.
• Outputting the immersive model as images, animations, a self-executable file, and Virtual Reality.
• Visualizing the model through the VR headset.
RSVP is required.