Join senior healthcare leaders, owners and government decision-makers, architects, quality and patient safety experts, engineers, and researchers discuss how POE improves patient care, quality and reduces costs well before the spade hits the dirt.
This seminar is of interest to healthcare decision-makers in Canada including: owner/operator administrators for hospitals and long-term care facilities, constructors, architects, planners, engineers, patient safety, quality managers, as well as participants from education and research institutes, and management consultants.
Highlights of the Agenda:
- MOHLTC perspective on the challenges and opportunities in the facility planning process
- Lessons shared from Alberta Health Services
- Project perspectives from St. Michael’s Hospital and the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Learn from Bridgepoint Health about linking patient safety and quality into the design and pre-engineering process
- Why is POE important to my business?
- Where in the process of facility development do I incorporate evaluation?
- How do I effectively make adjustments to processes and standards that will benefit the project?
- What tools are available to inform changes?
- How can I better prepare for ‘operational readiness’?
Date: February 20th, 2013
Location: Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute, St. Michael's Hospital, Toronto
Download the Agenda
Registration and Payment
Contact the CCHF