- THE OAA
- NEWS & EVENTS
- PROFESSIONAL RESOURCES
- PUBLIC RESOURCES
- DISCOVER AN ARCHITECT
20 September - 05 October 2018
Time: Each 41-hour course takes place over two weekends.
Thursday, September 20: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Friday, September 21: 8:45 AM - 5:00 PM; Workshop: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Saturday, September 22: 8:45 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday, October 3: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Thursday, October 4: 8:45 AM - 5:00 PM; Workshop: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Friday, October 5: 8:45 AM - 5:00 PM
Venue: Ottawa Conference & Event Centre, 200 Coventry Rd, Ottawa, ON
(Vanier Parkway exit from Hwy. 417)
The RAIC is offering “Project Management for Architects” courses for those interested in the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification.
This fall, the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada is offering project management courses for architects, interns and project managers in Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver and Edmonton. These courses will provide both project management knowledge in the context of architectural practice as well as prepare participants for the Project Management Institute’s PMP® certification exam.
The courses will include:
• Project management tools and templates for architectural practice;
• 35 hours of instruction plus a 6-hour practical workshop in which participants will learn to use the tools and templates;
• a premium PMP® certification exam preparation kit including textbook, study aids, online resources, and an online test question bank.
The RAIC’s Project Management for Architects course will:
1) provide architectural interns, emerging practitioner, and emerging proprietors with a solid grounding in contemporary project management practices, tools and techniques, and
2) prepare participants to write the Project Management Institute’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam.
Director, Practice Support/Director, Syllabus
613-241-3600, ext. 202