Provider: A.W. Hooker Associates Ltd. Quantity Surveyors / Cost Consultants
In this one-hour demonstration, we will discuss:
- Introduction to Quantity Surveying and the role a QS plays within the Design Team.
- The Estimating Process and Benchmarking.
- Preparing Your Design Package for a Quantity Survey.
- Classes of Estimates, stages and accuracy.
- How to Read Elemental Estimates and how the Estimate is a useful tool in design decision making.
- The Use of Contingencies in Estimating.
- Estimate Accuracy and Tender Results – how to use the estimate to analyze bids and make procurement decisions.
For more information or to set up a Lunch & Learn, please contact:
905-823-8111 ext 252