06 February 2013
Provider: Xeroflor Canada Inc.
This session offers information on the following topics:
- Overview of Green Roof Technology
- LEED Credits and environmental benefits
- City of Toronto Green Roof Construction Standard/By-law/Eco-roof incentive
- Types of Roofing Assemblies for Green Roofs
- Methods-Advantages and disadvantages of varying green roof systems
- Design considerations for Retrofits and New Construction
Physical samples of products offered.
Speaker: Sasha Aguilera, Operations Manager, Xeroflor Canada Inc.
Sasha is a leading consultant working with engineers, architects, developers and contractors providing specifications for green roofs of various complexities – from retrofits to new construction. Her work as a designer, technical consultant, chief estimator, and installation supervisor on various projects across the country has established Sasha as one of Canada's leading green roof professionals. Sasha has earned a reputation as a respected educational speaker and media spokesperson with appearances in the Toronto Star, on HGTV’s Green Force and on Toronto’s Breakfast Television.
To arrange a Lunch & Learn, please contact Cristina Senjug at 416 637-5772 ext 5003, email@example.com