The desired applicant must:
• Have a minimum of three years of experience in office administration/reception capacity
• Be highly organized with a keen attention to detail
• Be professional, outgoing and friendly
• Be able to multitask and work within deadlines
• Interest in architecture or prior experience in an architectural firm would be an asset
• Able to act with integrity in all activities
• Professional appearance
• Positive, friendly demeanour
• Must be able to work 8:30-5:00 Monday to Friday.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Superior telephone manner and excellent listening skills
• Have advanced skills in Windows and Microsoft Office suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Experience with Adobe InDesign
• University degree or college diploma.
Responsibilities include general office administration duties such as:
• Reception - assisting clients on the telephone and in person
• Maintaining all aspects of a large filing system
• Typing and document preparation
• Incoming and outgoing couriers and regular mail
• Office organization
• Other clerical duties
• Organization of office events.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
All resumes are to be submitted by e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity. However, only those who meet the specified criteria will be contacted.