Ware Malcomb is hiring an Architecture Project Manager in our Toronto Ontario Canada office located in Vaughan.
Ware Malcomb is an award winning international design firm offering integrated services throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers architecture, planning, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to a diverse client base.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provide an amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
Architecture Project Management candidates must have:
- Bachelor's degree in architecture preferred. -Licensed Architect preferred. LEED AP+ preferred.
- 5+ years of experience managing retail, restaurant and commercial architecture projects required.
- Strong computer, written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD and Revit preferred.
- Public speaking and presentation skills in front of small to large groups of people is preferred.
Submit resume: http://www.waremalcomb.com/careers