LGA Architectural Partners is an award-winning practice with a passion for smart, sustainable, community-building architecture. We have an immediate opening for a versatile architect/intern architect with five to ten years of postgraduate work experience in an architectural office. This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position in a Toronto office near Bathurst and College. Salary is commensurate with experience, and we offer flexible hours and benefits.
The ideal candidate is:
- An all-rounder with strong design, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Fluent in Revit
- Organized and detail-oriented with a solid understanding of building science.
- Eager to use design to make a positive difference
- Someone who thrives on learning and sharing in a collegial office environment
Your role in the office:
- Lead projects as Project Manager, supported by the Partner-in-Charge and/or and play key role on larger project team
- Play an active role in all phases of project development (Schematic Design, Design Development, Working Drawings, and Contract Administration)
- Review construction progress, attend site meetings, and oversee site documentation
- Represent the office via communications with clients, sub-consultants and authorities
For more information visit lga-ap.com
Email: Please submit a CV and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Intermediate/Senior Architect" in the subject line.