Ware Malcomb is an award winning international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers architecture, planning, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to a diverse client base.
Ware Malcomb is consistently ranked amongst the largest and most successful architectural firms in North America.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
Job Captain candidates must have:
- 3+ years of experience with commercial and/or industrial architecture projects
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture preferred.
- Strong technical capabilities with code knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Revit skills
- CAD proficient.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience.
- LEED accreditation is a plus
Ware Malcomb is hiring a Technical Job Captain in our Toronto office!
Ware Malcomb Toronto is currently working on these awesome projects:
- Porsche Corporate Dealership/ Head office in Toronto
- 250,000 SF two office tower Class A-LEED Gold- project in Mississauga
- 150,000 SF Office Class A- LEED Gold project in Mississauga
- Over 8 million SF of Industrial product through-out GTA
- Retail Pads and Remodels for various retailers
- Theater Remodel/Restaurant Addition in Downtown Toronto
Submit resume: http://www.waremalcomb.com/careers
For more information visit http://www.waremalcomb.com/careers