Caricari Lee Architects Inc. is a Toronto based architectural practice with over 30 years of professional experience. Design services vary from small scale renovations and additions to larger scale commercial, industrial, institutional and multi-unit residential projects.
We are currently recruiting a skilled CAD Technician/Architect.
- 7-10 years relevant experience in Ontario in commercial and residential construction
- OBC knowledge a must
- Condominium experience a must
- Solid AutoCAD skills
- Proficient in Revit
- Able to work independently and manage technical staff
- Strong design and client communication skills are essential
- Produce designs, working drawings, charts, forms and records, and detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings and structures, based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data using CAD software.
- Analyze building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs.
- Obtain and assemble data to prepare detailed drawings of architectural designs and plans for buildings and structures according to specifications provided by the architect. Visit job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
- Coordinate structural, electrical and mechanical designs and determine a method of presentation to graphically represent building plans.
- Prepare cost estimates, contracts, bidding documents and technical reports for specific projects under an architect's supervision
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com
All submissions are appreciated however only qualified candidates will be contacted.