Elemental Architects Inc. is seeking for an individual who possessed strong design skills and working knowledge of construction details. The right candidate must be passionate about design and have the ability to produce conceptual design and develop them into construction drawings. He/she is well organized and have a keen eye for details and can work both independently and within a group environment.
- Degree in Architecture
- Strong design skill
- AutoCAD and Sketchup
- Organized and good time management
- have a minimum of 5 years experience in architecture
- Great communication skill both written and oral
- Ability to adapt quickly to new situation
- Prepare conceptual design/Develop design concept
- Liaison with Client, Consultants and Building Authorities
- Assist in coordinating the development of permit/construction drawings
- Research new building materials
If you think you are up to the challenge, please send your resume and portfolio to Ms. Kharyn Chau at email@example.com
Only qualified candidate will be contacted. Salary will be commensurate with individual skills and experiences.
For more information visit www.thinking-design.ca