- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, engineering, information technology or a related discipline required.
- 5 years’ progressive experience in BIM/3D Modeling.
- LEED accreditation or Green Associate preferred.
- Provides expertise and/or advisement to project teams for implementation of advanced design technology techniques.
- Provides feedback on project-based activities to the firmwide buildingSMART team.
- Can be a resource and team member in all phases of the project.
- Maintains current knowledge of design software, industry developments in integrated practice, and other applicable techniques.
- Devotes time to research new and upcoming technologies.
- May contribute to the production of project deliverables.
- Acts as mentor by coaching and motivating project team members in the use of advanced technologies.
- Takes personal responsibility for fostering a green workplace through sustainable work practices.
Data Manager -
- Orchestrates and manages the flow of data on projects using database and BIM Applications
- Builds, maintains and document special or custom workflows to enable rich data use and reuse to help digitize the design and construction process
- Utilizes specialized knowledge and workflows using platforms like FME, dRofus, ProjectWise and web platforms to enable these outcomes
- Software Development and scripting back ground not required but highly beneficial.
For Architecture Discipline -
- Utilizes specialist knowledge to conduct complex modeling, data management, analysis and/or optimization for architectural designs such as building massing or exterior enclosures.
- Provides specialized design analyses such as pedestrian/egress simulation, sustainable design analysis, or code compliance analysis.
For Engineering-MEP Discipline -
- Creates HOK standard Revit families and templates for MEP disciplines.
- Standardize workflows and processes across offices to utilize model based design of MEP systems.
- Utilizes specialist knowledge to conduct analysis or modeling in one of the following areas; M, E, or P Engineering, M, E, or P Revit Modeling, Building Physics, Energy Modeling, Daylight Analysis, CFD, MEP Fabrication, or Structures as noted below.
For Engineering-Structural Discipline -
- Creates HOK standard Revit families and templates for Structural discipline.
- Standardize workflows and processes across offices to utilize model based design of Structural systems, including inter-operability with analysis programs and other specialist modeling tools.
- Utilizes specialist knowledge to conduct Structural analysis or modeling in one of the following area; Structural Detailing, Design to Fabrication, Modular Construction, or MEP Specialist knowledge as noted above.
For more information visit http://www.hok.com/about/careers/