A & Architects is a young and design oriented architecture /interior design practice based in Toronto.
A & Architects is involved in a variety of interesting projects from large size mixed-use and high-rise condominiums to boutique unique custom homes, retails and clinics. The practice’s portfolio includes diverse styles of architectural projects.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team in this growing firm.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in an architectural office
- Experienced in working on Contract Documents/ Working Drawings phases for at least two large projects.
- Proficiency in Revit is a requirement
- AutoCAD, Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel
- Demonstrated talent in design
- Ability to work well either on a team or independently
- Experience and expertise in construction documentation, residential and commercial projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prepare working drawings for construction (Revit) independently with some input from a supervisor
- Communicate with consultants/suppliers to coordinate the working drawings
- Review shop drawings
- Prepare change orders, site instructions etc.
- Perform Site visits as required
If you are interested, please send us your resume (Maximum of 2 pages) along with your portfolio (Maximum of 5 pages) to email@example.com
For more information visit www.aarchitects.ca