KAVE architects with over ten years in the business is driven by a fundamental belief that design is a collaborative team effort and focusses on detailed oriented residential, commercial and institutional projects.
The office has an open studio atmosphere, promoting equal involvement for all members on the design team.
We are looking for an Intermediate Architect or Senior with five to ten years work experience that is self-motivated and willing to share responsibility on projects.
This Individual should feel comfortable in working with minimal supervision and be willing to understand the design direction of the firm.
Candidates must have a high level of technical experience with advanced graphic skills.
We are looking for dedicated people who will help us grow as a firm, who will inspire and be inspired by the work we do everyday.
Selected candidates will be contacted in the next few weeks to arrange an interview with potential employment to start in the month of August or sooner.
Please submit resumes to Andy Verhiel email@example.com
- Minimum Five years work experience in Ontario.
- Project Management experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revitt
- Some Construction Management Experience.
- Project Captain that is comfortable in design and the production of technical construction drawings.
- Have the ability to manage a job and its team while dealing directly with clients, municipal authorities and contractors with minimal supervision
For more information visit www.kavearchitects.com