Grguric Architects Incorporated is a medium sized firm with a portfolio of work ranging from multi-residential, commercial, institutional and educational projects. The selected individuals will work under a very supportive team of Architects and senior staff.
The desired candidate(s) must be able to act as the point person(s) for their assigned projects. The candidate(s) must have a minimum 3-5 years relevant work experience within an Architectural firm.
- Bachelor of Architecture or Diploma in Architectural Technology
- Minimum of 3 -5 years of architectural working experience with a very good understanding of building systems and detailing. Must be able to work independently.
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2015 and Sketch-up is required.
- A very good understanding of the Ontario Building Code
- Very good oral and written communications skills
- Proficient in coordinating a multi team of consultants.
- Schematic design and design development.
- Preparation of construction drawings for permit and tender.
- Coordination of consultants and coordination with authorities.
For more information visit www.2gai.com