CSpace Architecture is a start-up firm based in Aurora, Ontario. Our workload consists of residential and commercial projects with many exciting opportunities underway. We’re looking for a motivated individual capable of working independently. We currently have a six-month position available, with potential for longer.
- B.Arch or M.Arch, or graduate of Architectural Technology program at a post-secondary institution recognized by the Province of Ontario.
- 3+ years relative work experience.
- Experience with residential and small to mid-size commercial projects.
- Working knowledge of the OBC and navigation of Zoning Bylaws.
- Experience creating full sets of construction drawings with specifications.
- Experience with deliverables, documentation and administration across project phases for a broad range of building types.
- Strong proficiency with AutoCAD (2016) and MS Office required.
- Knowledge of SketchUp, Photoshop and Revit preferable.
- Strong understanding of drafting principles and construction details.
- Must be detail oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Positive attitude and commitment to professional growth.
- Responsibility for creating schematic and construction drawing sets from sketches (feedback from lead architect).
- Able to cover all aspects of construction documentation and administration project phases, including contract administration, shop drawing review, and site inspections.
- Co-ordinate with consultants and contractors to help provide necessary information and assist in solving problems.
For more information visit http://cspace.ca/index.html