Join the No. 1 ranked architecture firm (2017 Architect 50 Sustainability Category: Architect Magazine) and work alongside the best talent in the world who will challenge and inspire you every day.
We have an immediate opening for an Intermediate Architect with 5+ years of post-graduate experience. The role is based in our downtown Vancouver BC office, where each day we ideate, collaborate and create, supported by a culturally diverse group of architectural professionals, in-house leading-edge technology including digital fabrication, virtual design and realization, and physical modelling. Our Vancouver team thrives on multi-disciplinary engagement while practicing at the intersection of architecture and urban design and are distinguished by our creative and intellectual curiosity.
- You bring exceptional creativity and excellent technical knowledge in complex commercial, residential/mixed-use and institutional developments.
- Building and project performance are top priorities for you. LEED AP is an asset.
- You are developing strong leadership skills, can break down a bold vision into actionable challenges, and enjoy working with others to achieve extraordinary design solutions and outcomes.
- You are open-minded, collaborative and enjoy experimentation and well-considered risk taking, which complements your strong building science and technical skills.
- Your communication skills are excellent and enable you to establish and maintain project criteria, communicate it to project teams, and manage projects with confidence and ease while ensuring design intention is maintained.
- You have and maintain high quality standards, while delivering project on time, and on budget.
- You are proficient, if not an expert, in Revit and other BIM tools.
- You have a Bachelor of Architecture; Master of Architecture degree (preferred) and are registered with AIBC, or eligible to be registered in the Province of BC.
- As an emerging leader, you want to be continuously challenged and supported, while progressing your career and leading and growing in an architectural practice committed to excellence and pushing at the edge of invention.
About Us: ZGF is an international architecture, urban design, and interior design firm focused on design excellence, innovation, and stewardship of the environment. We are thinkers, creatives, disrupters, designers, makers and doers who come from diverse backgrounds and disciplines. Collaboration is in our DNA and our extraordinary talent spans the artistic to the analytical; unconventional to technical, which makes for a truly rich work environment. We learn from each other and invest in the growth and development of our talent. Collectively, we strive to make a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve.
ZGF Architects Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Candidates are invited to Apply Online at https://www.zgf.com/career/intermediate-architect/ posting resume and portfolio.
No agencies or phone calls, please.
For more information visit https://www.zgf.com/career/intermediate-architect/