Van Elslander and Associates, Architects Inc. is looking for a talented and hard working junior intern with the following qualifications:
- University Degree from an accredited Canadian Architecture program,
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant post graduate experience,
- Strong skills in: AutoCAD, Revit, MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Sketchup,
- A developed design sensibility, attention to detail and a strong understanding of building science, building systems and construction detailing,
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills are essential,
- Ability to manage a website is an asset; and
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects.
The successful applicant will work closely with the project architect on all aspects of design and project management.
- Proposal Preparation
- Construction Document Preparation
- Project Administration
- Promotion and Marketing assistance
This position is open immediately.
Please email a portfolio and resume to email@example.com