We are looking for a motivated individual to help with design and production of new & ongoing retail and residential projects. Ability to work both as part of a team, and independently is key.
dkstudio is an award winning practice founded in Toronto in 2006 with offices in Toronto, Vancouver and Hong Kong. We are committed to design excellence in high-end retail, office and residential projects. Current projects include work in Toronto, Vancouver and Hong Kong. Please visit our website for more information at www.dkstudio.ca
- Degree in architecture from a registered university or programme
- Strong working knowledge of building construction & detailing
- Residential (single & multi-family) & office experience.
- Retail design & execution experience.
- HIGH Proficiency of Revit, Auto-cad are a MUST.
- Good working knowledge of Sketch UP & Photoshop is required
- 3d Rendering ability on Rhino / Revit.
- Able to run small to medium projects independently including being able to produce working drawings sets
- Strong written & communication skills
- Fluent English speaker
- Assisting on or running small to medium residential & retail projects including producing construction drawings sets, consultant coordination, and contract administration.
- Working as part of a team to help with the design of residential & retail projects
- May include additional duties including assisting with marketing
- May include travel as a part of project responsibilities
Please submit e-mail resume and PDF portfolios to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only applicants selected will be contacted. No phone calls or walk-ins, please.
For more information visit www.dkstudio.ca