Toronto is home to our largest office in Canada, where our integrated approach to design and studio life blend into the buzz of downtown. We’re dedicated to expanding our expertise in market sectors that include, public, government, commercial, transportation, education, healthcare, hospitality, justice, sports & entertainment. It’s our belief that an office that is always learning is one that is always thriving so we offer programs, from lectures to office-wide tutoring, that foster professional development. We regularly adventure out of the office to connect with each other and the local Toronto community.
Our Toronto office is seeking a business oriented business development professional with at least 10 years' of experience to oversee and expand our Public Market Sector portfolio.
To discover why NORR is your next best step, please visit our careers page at www.norr.com
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Architecture from a recognized University
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience
- Professional portfolio demonstrating strong design, problem solving and leadership abilities on public sector projects
- Registered Licensed Professional Architect with the Ontario Association of Architects
- Excellent rapport and reputation within the local market
- Ability to manage multiple assignments in a fast paced consulting environment
- Confident in decision making, accepting responsibility and assuming authority in a leadership role
- Embodies a strong commitment to design by encouraging project development through critique, review and team guidance
- Successful demonstration of collaborative team leadership
Actively pursue new business by building client relationships and presenting NORR’s portfolio
Proactively maintain relationships and pursue opportunities for additional business with existing clients
Negotiating contractual obligations, scope of work, schedules and business plan targets.
Collaborating with clients to determine design, budget, and schedule obligations for multiple projects.
Providing specific guidance, critique and insight for design activities.
Oversee project implementation, quality and profitability.
For more information visit http://norr.com/global/careers/principal-public-market--103