Glenn Piotrowski Architect Ltd. is a medium sized architectural firm located in Oakville. This year we are celebrating our 40th year in practice. Glenn Piotrowski Architect Ltd. strives to achieve the highest standard of design within the parameters set for the project and recognizes that service, communication, expertise, and creativity are essential components to every project. Glenn Piotrowski Architect Ltd. takes pride in presenting creative solutions while maintaining control over budget and schedules.
Currently we are involved with a series of large scale industrial, office and interiors projects. We are looking to hire two full time individuals who are registered or intern architects.
Glenn Piotrowski Architect Ltd. is a full-service company and takes pride in its strength of successfully steering projects through the municipal approval processes, preparing accurate and detailed working drawings, assisting in the tender, and monitoring construction.
Our team members are involved with every aspect of each project. We are looking for individuals who possess strong design capability, have a sound understanding of building science, and are detail oriented and care about their work. We expect individuals to contribute to a collaborative office culture, a culture which is based on contribution, communication, and accountability.
- Registered Architect or Intern Architect with the OAA
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and other pertinent software including Sketchup, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office
- Strong knowledge of building systems and detailing
- Experience producing construction drawings and documents
- Ability to work independently
- Organized, strong report writing, and communication/ interpersonal skills
- Experience with large scale developments and all stages of planning and permitting
- Ability to interface with clients, authorities, and contractors during all stages of planning and permitting processes
- Knowledge of sustainability, accessibility, and applicable codes is required
- Strong work ethic, ability to work efficiently and with accuracy
- Individuals will be required to be involved in various stages of projects.
- Responsibilities will include schematic design, working drawings, construction administration, and internal administrative tasks.
- Responsibility will be based on demonstrated capability and will work along with a supervising architect.