JLR’s Ottawa office is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Architect Intermediate level with zero (0) to seven (7) years of licensed experience and is a registered Architect with the Ontario Association of Architects. The successful candidate will possess skills to develop and produce architectural projects and be involved in client development and promotional activities.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive salary reviewed annually;
- Health/dental benefits offered immediately;
- Employer paid RRSP contributions offered immediately;
- Merit-and-profit bonus program for all employees;
- 100% employee-owned with share ownership opportunities at all levels;
- Work-life balance is strongly encouraged;
- Stable, long-term employment with opportunities for advancement based on merit, skill, and initiative;
- Friendly, welcoming and team-oriented atmosphere that fosters collaboration;
- Flexible career direction with opportunities to choose your own path;
- Interesting and exciting assignments ranging in size and type;
- Corporate philosophy that encourages growth and development along with an “open-door” policy where communication is encouraged; and
- Extracurricular social events (annual “prom”, golf tournaments, sports teams, department lunches, summer bbq’s, and much more).
- Minimum zero (0) to seven (7) years of licensed experience working within an architect’s office;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2014, Revit, and Microsoft Office Suite;
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.);
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Self-motivated and ambitious with the ability to work independently;
- Organized with the ability to manage time, deliverables, budgets, and personnel;
- Possess a full understanding of building science, construction materials, construction methods, and architectural detailing;
- Ability to manage the production and delivery of construction documents;
- Work and communicate effectively with clients; and
- Ability to work within a team environment and manage a project team made up of architects, engineers, and planners.
For more information visit http://www.jlrichards.ca/careers/intermediate-architect-ottawa/?title=Ottawa
Please submit a cover letter and resume outlining your skills, qualifications, and the specific experiences that make you an ideal candidate for the position by emailing email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.