TAES Architects Inc. is a quickly expanding architectural firm located in Toronto, Ontario. The firm is recognized for its design excellence and outstanding client relationship. We implement a personal approach to our work which results in designs that are unique and practical at the same time.
Our firm offers an enthusiastic work ambiance where each team member has the opportunity to utilize their knowledge and core competencies in a supportive yet a challenging environment.
We have an opening for an Architect Intermediate Level / Architectural Technologist to join our team. The ideal candidate should have 5 years of experience working in residential and commercial projects in an architecture firm. The candidate will be working directly with senior architects and clients.
- Minimum 5 years of architecture experience, primarily in Residential and Commercial sectors. Experience in interior design will be beneficial
- Candidate must be highly proficient in Revit and AutoCAD and should have knowledge of SketchUp, 3DS Max, InDesign and Adobe Photoshop
- Experience in all phases of design and construction process especially construction documentation and administration
- Technical understanding of building science, specifications and construction techniques
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects under stringent deadlines delivering project quality with minimal supervision
- Clear and effective communication and interpersonal skills
If you would like to join our dynamic team, please email your resume, cover letter and samples of your work to email@example.com
Applicants will be considered for interviews based on the information provided in their application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.