Kirkor Architects & Planners is a multi-faceted architectural design and planning firm with an award winning reputation for design excellence and client service. We are a highly collaborative, partner driven team of about 100 architects, designers, planners, technical and support staff.
We are currently seeking a candidate with over 8 years of experience, much of which with large-scale High-rise or multi-use projects, to join the Kirkor team in the capacity of Contract Administrator.
We appreciate all submissions, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- 8+ years of experience preparing construction documents and/or contract administration/field review,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong freehand design and drafting skills.
- Strong knowledge of architectural building structure and systems.
- Thorough understanding of OBC
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, MS Office skills (Word, Excel); and, working knowledge of Revit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with NewForma is a strong asset.
- Ability to mentor and direct the work of less experienced staff.
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on multiple projects.
- Previous experience dealing with building inspectors and departments; greater consideration given to those with previous employment as a building inspector or plans examiner
- Building Code knowledge in large or complex buildings is required
- Track all project data in electronic files.
- Building envelope science very beneficial,
- Construction site experience beneficial
- Other tasks and duties as required.
For more information visit www.kirkorarchitects.com