Bart Szoke Architect Inc. is an established practice in Toronto working on custom residential projects and retrofits to multi unit residential and light commercial buildings.
I am seeking an architectural technologist to manage and produce projects from inception to completion with moderate supervision. In this practice you will have exposure to regulations, approvals, design, building technology, construction, business practices and client relations.
- Architectural Technologist and/or Technician diploma from an accredited college
- 3-5 Years Experience in an architectural practice
- Strong skill with Revit, Autocad, Sketchup, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong understanding of building science, construction materials, construction methods, and architectural detailing
- Strong Ontario Building Code knowledge, ability to perform OBC analysis and complete Code data forms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal habits
- Construction experience is an asset
The work encompasses the management and production of projects from Bylaw review through to construction review. Enthusiasm for taking on responsibility and quality of work is a must
The successful candidate will have the ability to work well with clients, manage a work plan, and coordinate consultants and authorities. Hands on construction experience is an asset.
For more information visit szoke.ca