Do you love Architecture and Project Management? Want to support and learn with a specialized team in Commercial + Industrial Design?
If yes, we need to talk. Because you are:
- a talented professional who enjoys the coordination of commercial retail projects, with a focus on interior fit up renovations, from initial planning through execution and delivery;
- someone with a keen eye for detail in ensuring drawing quality and accuracy meets our standards;
- a BIM enthusiast (or willing to become one), who knows the value and importance of technology in today’s marketplace;
- a great team player who thrives in a high-performance environment, working collaboratively both internally and externally;
- excited by the opportunity to solve a multitude of problems as they arise from site;
- knowledgeable in the OBC and other provincial and national building codes and their application to the built form.
Still there? Checking off these boxes? Looking out for what’s missing?
Turner Fleischer Architects has an opportunity for a Project Manager to support our Commercial + Industrial team. The ideal candidate will be a great communicator, self-motivated with a post-secondary education in architectural studies and ideally 5-7 years experience. We require to be proficient in Revit and Microsoft Office and a desire to be a part of an amazing team.
Please check-out our new website to learn more about who we are. If you are excited by this opportunity, send us your resume and a letter of interest. Let’s talk. We’re looking for someone just like you.
For more information visit http://www.turnerfleischer.com/