Caricari Lee Architects Inc. is a Toronto based architectural practice with over 30 years of professional experience. Design services vary from small scale renovations and additions to larger scale commercial and multi-unit residential projects.
We are currently recruiting a SENIOR DESIGNER/PROJECT MANAGER.
- Graduate of University Architecture Programme.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in commercial and residential construction.
- Fluency with the Ontario Building Code and municipal zoning by-laws.
- Exceptional design skills and work ethic.
- Team leader with demonstrated experience in all phases of project development from preliminary design through contract administration.
- Experience liaising with clients and consultants, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, MS Word, Excel.
- Develop strong 2D & 3D concept design presentations for projects.
- Planning and preparation of project schedule.
- Contract Administration duties, including attending site meetings, responding to RFI's, issuing Site Instructions and Change Orders, reviewing shop drawings and performing field reviews and inspections.
- Meet with clients to review project requirements.
- Prepare cost estimates, contracts, bidding documents and technical reports for specific projects.
- Generating comprehensive permit/tender and construction documents and specifications, including coordination of consultants’ drawings.
- Analyze building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs.
To apply please email your CV, cover letter, portfolio and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions are appreciated, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.