ATA Architects Inc. (ATA) is an award winning, progressive design-oriented firm that continues to grow its team. Its office is located in downtown Oakville (easily accessible by GO Transit and the QEW highway). The position is ideal for a candidate seeking wider experience and enjoys the challenge of different projects. The firm’s intent is to fill the position for employment in January or earlier February. ATA has on going work for colleges, universities, school boards, churches, municipalities, as well as private sector projects including offices, retail centres, condominiums, homes, and interiors.
ATA is recognized for its innovative design and service to its Clients. The firm is seeking an individual who has established high standards in their past employment and who has a solid understanding of construction methods, the Ontario Building Code and can contribute to the design.
The employee’s duties will be varied.
- A minimum of three (3) years office experience with at least 2 years practical experience in Revit.
- Contribute to the project design concept and the production of presentation drawings
- Provide design development support
- Under supervision take charge of the design and production of small projects
- Assist in obtaining municipal approvals
- Provide Contract Administration support
- Contribute to design and production teams on large projects
- Assist in office promotion regarding submissions and proposals
- Broad experience in a range of building types is desirable, but not essential. Demonstration of competence in both design and contract drawings is important.
- Good interpersonal skills with staff and consultants is important.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
For a list of current projects please visit our website at www.ataarchitectsinc.ca/
Interested applicants are invited to submit resumes by email (in PDF format please) to: email@example.com A digital portfolio of work is essential to the process and would be appreciated.
Due to the frequently large number of applicants, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No telephone calls please