RPL Architects is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Architect (Project Manager) or Senior Architectural Technologist to join our dynamic architectural team, with opportunities for professional and personal growth. Our office is located in mid-town Toronto, with easy access to subway and streetcars/buses.
Education & Experience:
- Architect registered with OAA or with current eligibility, or Registered Architectural Technologist with the OAAAS
- Minimum 8 years of experience in directly applicable architectural services.
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD is required
- Advanced knowledge of Building & Energy Codes
- Strong understanding of North American construction practices and specifications
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Effective leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Aptitude to manage project resources, costs and schedules
- LEED AP or direct sustainable design project experience is an asset
- BIM experience will be an asset
The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience in a variety of building construction methods and have a minimum of eight years of Relevant experience in architectural design and construction. Experience with emergency service and police facilities would be an asset. This individual will work directly with clients and consultants in collaboration with the project team through all phases of design. This senior role focuses on providing leadership, managing project resources, deliverables and schedule. Experience and knowledge in building sciences, design, building/construction, building codes, and coordination and integration of building systems is essential
Please submit resumes with mini-portfolio and references to firstname.lastname@example.org