Architecture Counsel Inc. is seeking an experienced Marketing Professional to join our firm. We are a full service architectural practice centred on serving the higher education, affordable housing and health care sectors. We seek out meaningful projects and through them, work to affect positive change. We strive towards the highest professional standards, and both our office culture, and the space that houses us (a 150-year old row house) is informal.
As we grow, we are looking for a marketing professional. Given that the majority of our work comes by way of established relationships, this is an opportunity to see a direct link between a marketer’s efforts and strategic growth.
We are looking for a someone who has proven their abilities, is self-driven, and takes ownership of their work. This will be the first marketing position in the office so self-motivation, independence, and organization are essential traits for this position.
- Experience in a marketing role within an architecture, engineering or design firm is required
- Superb communications skills – written, graphic and spoken
- Experience in proposal production process; the manner in which it is iterative and the tools associated with its production
- The ideal candidate will have a degree in Architecture and /or Marketing/Communications or Journalism
- Demonstrated multitasking abilities and can work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Strong organizational, planning, time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite etc.
- Expertise with a variety of social media platforms and previous experience managing corporate profiles
- We seek a person who treats their work as a calling and a vehicle to creativity. Someone who gets excited about competing for and winning projects
Proposal Writing and Coordination:
- This will involve close collaboration with the Principal towards the development of succinct, creative and compelling responses to RFP’s
- With the Principal, establish a strategic approach to each proposal and direct content production, design and timely submissions
- Maintain client and opportunity tracking information
- Coordinate gathering of sub-consultant information for review and insertion into proposals
- Ensure proposal files are maintained in an orderly and efficient manner for multiple applications
- Monitoring of relevant procurement websites
- Track submission outcomes
- Coordinate debriefings
Marketing and Communications:
- Update, manage and maintain the website
- Maintain social media profiles
- Ensure communications content is current and of the highest caliber: project sheets, CV’s etc.
Seek opportunities for the office’s profile to be elevated
For more information visit www.architecturecounsel.com
To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: Application for Marketing Position: “insert your name”. Emails submitted without this subject heading will not be considered.
Salary will be competitive and negotiable depending on experience. Looking forward to hearing from you!