Studio JCI Inc. is a dynamic firm providing design services for commercial and residential sectors, both locally and internationally. We are conveniently located near Transit & Highway (Allen Rd and Sheppard Ave. W) in the North York area. We are looking for an ambitious and detail-oriented INTERMEDIATE ARCHITECTURAL INTERN to join our team.
- Minimum 3-5 years (post-graduate) experience in working drawings, contract administration and project management.
- Thorough knowledge of building systems and detailing, to develop and coordinate contract documents and document checking.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and on multiple projects.
- Knowledge of local zoning by-laws and OBC.
- Excellent design and visual presentation skills, specifically for 3D & photoshopping would be an asset.
- Proficiency in Autodesk software (AutoCAD & Revit) and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Google Sketch Up an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Producing Permit, Tender & Construction Drawings & Details.
- Attending construction site.
- Performing Contract Admin office and field functions.
- Coordination with consultant drawings.
- OBC code review.
Please only email resume and portfolio to: email@example.com
No hard copies will be reviewed. We thank all applicants for their interest but will only be contacting those selected for an interview.
For more information visit http://www.studiojci.com/