We are a global team of dedicated and experienced architects, engineers, planners, designers and technology professionals who share a common desire – to help our clients create liveable, sustainable and advanced urban environments. From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, we design every aspect of a truly integrated city for people to live, work and play.
Our collaborative and combined approach focuses not only on creating the best solutions today but also determining the right solutions for tomorrow. We believe cities in the future must be designed with intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure and a human touch.
At IBI, we’re defining the cities of tomorrow
IBI Group’s Toronto office seeks a Senior Architect to join the team to support residential, mixed use development projects in the Gulf States and the Middle East. The position involves contributing to the design, production, coordination and management of projects from design concept through construction administration for projects in the Gulf States and the Middle East.
The applicant should be organized, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and willing to take on a variety of tasks.
- Compensation and benefits:
- Salary $92,000 – 100,000
- Eligible for corporate benefits
- Eligible for company bonus plan and annual salary increases
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Professional degree in Architecture
- 10 + years of progressively responsible project experience in design and planning
- Local (The Gulf States and the Middle East) technical knowledge of materials for building and landscaping
- Thorough knowledge of the range of work within the discipline, extensive experience with Middle Eastern projects would be an asset
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, time management and the ability to multi-task will be required; ability to communicate in both English and local languages is desirable
- Excellent people management and strong team leadership with the ability to listen and collaborate effectively
- PhD would be preferred
When you think of architecture at IBI Group two words come to mind… creativity and vision; creativity to develop fresh concepts and the vision to transform the world around you. IBI Group architects have the opportunity to take that vision and create interesting livable spaces. The team works closely together to ensure projects run smoothly and clients’ needs are met.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. IBI Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please apply on our career page at http://www.ibigroup.com/careers/search-jobs/