Grinham Architects delivers a wide variety of design and consulting services, from small interior renovations to large scale mixed-use and urban infill developments.
We provide innovative, environmentally sustainable and financially responsible solutions for a broad spectrum of Clients by working closely and collaboratively to fully understand their needs and objectives toward highly successful built solutions.
We are currently seeking an Intermediate Technologist for a 12-month contract, with potential for a permanent position in the future.
- 5-7 years experience working in an architectural practice;
- Ability to work collaboratively, and independently;
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop;
- Proficient in the application of the Ontario Building Code and ULC Standards;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Consistent attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Revit or other Building Information / Energy Modelling applications will be considered an asset.
- Support Architects and Project Managers through production of design and construction drawings for new buildings, additions and renovations;
- Perform Building Code analysis;
- Assist with Consultant Coordination;
- Ongoing maintenance of in-house technologies, and CAD standards.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org