MMC International Architects is an architectural and interior design practice located at Queen’s Quay Terminal Warehouse in downtown Toronto. We are recognized as one of Canada’s leading retail architectural companies. We are LEED focused with an emphasis on teamwork and a belief in synergistic design process involving continuous and meaningful client involvement. We support and encourage ongoing education so that we may better deliver buildings that inspire and challenge in our quest for the highest human environment.
MMC International Architects are currently seeking professionals to assist on world-class projects within a creative and dynamic design culture. We have immediate employment opportunities for qualified, creative and self-motivated individuals. It will be important for candidates to exhibit related retail experience based on North American standards, design and practices.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone inquiries please.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected to proceed in the interview process will be contacted.
- Experience in mixed-use development and retail architecture is essential
- Proven ability in producing contract documents
- Sound knowledge of building code
- Ability to interpret and develop design concepts from design development through to contract documents
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2014 and Revit