3stones architecture + design is a well-established full service architectural firm located a block from Barrie's waterfront.
We complete work in a wide range of sectors including private residential, commercial, community and industrial.
We are an open studio Mac-based office with a collaborative working environment. We are also part of the design collective, 36 West Design Group, which includes architects, structural engineers, interior designers, technologist and graphic designers.
We are seeking an architectural technologist in the architectural discipline with a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience.
We require someone with strong communication skills and design sensitivity.
We are looking for an individual with broad skills and experience in residential and commercial design and construction.
The position would start January 2018.
- College Diploma from an accredited Canadian Architecture Technology Program
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant post-graduate experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Microsoft Office
- Experience in ArchiCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Mac computers an asset
- A strong understanding of building science, building systems and construction detailing
- Knowledge and understanding of the Ontario Building Code
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills are essential
- Individual should be self-motivated and responsible
- Preparation of working drawing packages
- Detail and design development
- Preparation of promotion material
For more information visit www.3stones.com