Full time Junior Architect/Technologist position available immediately.
If you are someone that is highly organised with the skills to manage projects effectively and with a high level of technical detailing experience then we are looking forward to meeting you.
Kingsland + Architects Inc. is a progressive and expanding Toronto based architectural firm located in Liberty Village, Toronto.
Current projects include new buildings, renovations and additions.
Our diverse portfolio includes Schools, Libraries, Commercial, Industrial, Hospitality Facilities, Church & Retail
The successful candidate will have a passion for design and enjoy working with a variety of clientele; however, candidates must satisfy the following:
- Two years experience in an architectural practice
- Experience in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch Up is essential
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
We are seeking a self motivated individual capable of assuming increasing responsibility for both current and future projects and who, in particular, is interested in growing with the firm. We offer outstanding opportunities to develop your skills
- Working on multiple projects of various stages
- Perform effective analysis of applicable building codes, by-laws to which a project may be subject to.
Interested candidates should send their CV and a short sample portfolio to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.