gh3* inc. works in the increasingly complex realm where architecture, urbanism and landscape overlap. Founded in 2005 and based in Toronto, gh3 quickly established itself as a major design practice. The firm has steadily grown in capacity since its inception, winning multiple awards from their peers. The ability of the partners to mentor and direct the work of a young, enthusiastic and deeply talented staff has been key to the firm’s accomplishments. gh3 fosters an informal work environment which is characterized by creativity, high energy and collegiality. The partners are committed to continuously refining the work, conceptually and in its execution.
gh3 is looking for a senior architect, 10+ years of post-graduate experience, with a passion for, and expertise in design development, contract document and construction administration phases of the work. The candidate will have an understanding of the importance of architectural detailing and a willingness to innovate. The candidate will be a core members of the firm, mentoring junior professionals and working closely with the partners. Experience in a range of building types is essential.
- Professional degree in Architecture
- 10+ years professional experience in the design development, contract document and contract administration phases of the work executed on a range of building types
- Proven ability to maintain design intentions through the technical phases of project development
- Experience with Revit is preferred
- Positive leadership and interpersonal skills
- Create, direct and review, contract documents, ensuring compliance with firm standards, mechanical, building systems, and building codes
- Provide technical solutions to ensure the design vision of the project is realized
- Coordinate and review engineering consultants’ work to ensure compliance with design solution and timely submission of documents
- Ensure that projects meet code, environmental, safety, structural, zoning
- Manage the tender phase – review contracts, analyze received submissions, provide client support during decision
- Site coordination and work with stakeholders to solve construction and site issues
- Conduct contract administration throughout the duration of a project
If this position is of interest to you please submit your resume and samples of your work (Acrobat PDF file only) via email to email@example.com
For more information visit http://www.gh3.ca/