gh3* inc. works in the increasingly complex realm where architecture, urbanism and landscape overlap. Founded in 2005 and based in Toronto, gh3 quickly established itself as a major design practice. The firm has steadily grown in capacity since its inception, winning multiple awards from their peers. The ability of the partners to mentor and direct the work of a young, enthusiastic and deeply talented staff has been key to the firm’s accomplishments. gh3 fosters an informal work environment which is characterized by creativity, high energy and collegiality. The partners are committed to continuously refining the work, conceptually and in its execution.
gh3 is looking for an intern architect with 5+ years of post-graduate experience, with strong conceptual design and design development skills. Candidates should have the ability to work well in a studio environment and a willingness to engage in the larger design discourse of the office.
- Excellent design and visual communication skills
- Proficiency in Revit, with additional skills in 3D modeling and rendering
- Critical thinking, effective problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Knowledge of building systems and technology will be considered an asset
- Contract document experience will be considered an asset
- Work collaboratively on conceptual and schematic design packages
- Manage expectations and timelines on multiple projects of varying stages, scales and budgets
- Manage the coordination and preparation of documents for municipal approvals, zoning and permitting
For more information visit http://www.gh3.ca/