The nominee and seconder must be members of the OAA (architect, intern, retired, life, honorary, student).
Click here for past recipients.
The qualities or actions which may be recognized by the award include:
- Responsiveness to and communication with OAA members on behalf of the OAA
- Grassroots involvement with members
- Care, compassion, integrity, enthusiasm and a sense of humour
Examples - Society leadership, councillor, committee member, spearheading or engaging in an activity (in or outside of the OAA & Societies) that benefited the members of the profession, such as effective lobbying for the profession, public representation, etc.
- Letter of Recommendation - submitted by nominator & seconded - both must be OAA members
- Citation or CV outlining nominee's accomplishments
The complete requirements/Task List for each Award Category is outlined on the Online submission Website.
Create an account to begin an online submission.