Located in Toronto’s Beaches neighbourhood, A. Robert Murphy Architect Inc. provides an exceptional customer experience to our clients by adhering to our key values.
Imagination + Commitment + Drive
Our main areas of specialization are in Seniors Housing and Places of Worship.
RMA is seeking an Architect (Intermediate level) with five or more years experience working within a small team structure to assist us with the delivery and oversight of projects of varying scopes and scales from $1M to $50M.
In addition to flexible working hours and a casual office atmosphere, we offer a very competitive compensation package and a group health benefits plan
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to be mentored for a potential associate or partner track role.
- A strong familiarity with architectural and engineering standards, building codes and construction practices in Ontario.
- Licensed or Registration-ready please
- A high level of proficiency in Revit and MS Office is required.
- Enscape and Photoshop experience are a plus.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is essential.
- A good sense of humour is a definite asset as is an extremely strong work ethic and a modicum of business savvy.
This position involves working closely in a collaborative team environment, supporting the development of both Design and Construction Documents and coordinating Contract Administration & Field Review.
For more information visit www.robertmurphyarchitect.com
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Absolutely no phone inquiries will be accepted.