Find an Architect

PLEASE NOTE: Find an Architect is currently undergoing maintenance for improvements, with some results temporarily unavailable. If you need to confirm the status of a member or practice, please contact the

Individual's Name
Member Category / Type

Find a Practice

If you’re looking to work with an Architect or a Licensed Technologist OAA, you need to find a practice. An Architect or Licensed Technologist OAA must be a holder, or be employed by a holder of a Certificate of Practice with the OAA to offer and/or provide architectural services to the public in Ontario. You can use this directory to find practices and search for more information, but the OAA cannot make recommendations.

Honorary Members

Elected by the OAA membership at the Annual General Meeting, an Honorary Member is a person who has given valuable and distinguished service to the architectural profession or has scrupulously upheld the objects of the Association. To see a complete list, click here.