The OAA Continuing Education (ConEd) Program recognizes learning activities relevant to the practice and/or business of architecture and address at least one of the following subject matter:
- architectural design;
- Ontario Building Code or National Building Code of Canada;
- environment and energy;
- heritage buildings restoration;
- legal issues and legislation related to architectural practice and the construction industry;
- practice management or project management;
- risk management; and
- sustainable design and green architecture.
All learning activities must be a minimum of one hour in length.
Ineligible learning activities include:
- browsing through tradeshows;
- listening to podcasts;
- using social media; and
- watching videos.