Volunteers are vital to the work of the OAA, and a diversity of voices, opinions, skills and knowledge is critical to its decision-making processes. We encourage our members to get involved in the profession and design community by volunteering on both OAA Committees as well as opportunities within Committees/ Task groups for other allied organizations such as Societies, Design Review Panels, national organizations etc.. This page will provide a list of current opportunities.
Ads must contain contact coordinates for interested individuals to respond to. The OAA will not provide any additional information.
Information for placing a Volunteer Opportunity:
- All ads are subject to a standard approval process, where the OAA reserves the right to edit or reject ads for compliance with privacy laws and content; and that the standards noted in any terms and conditions are met.
- All ads must be in compliance with the Architects Act and the regulation thereunder, the Employment Standards Act, 2000 and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Ads are posted for a period of one month from date of posting
- Ads may be of any reasonable length
- Ads are to be submitted using the online form below.
- Please do not use ALL CAPS when submitting text for ads.
If you have questions or require assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Costs and Criteria
- There is no cost for placement of a Volunteer Opportunity by OAA members/ practices (Certificate of Practice Holders).
- There is a posting fee of $250.00 + HST ($282.50) for non-OAA Members / Practices (i.e. out-of-province architectural practices, corporations, government and other entities who are not OAA members / practices).