Strategic Alliances advertises OAA members, OAA Certificate of Practice holders, out-of-province architectural practices and out-of-province engineering firms who are looking to find and form strategic alliances - both short and long-term collaboration, for single projects of a particular type, and for building a practice. (Listings are only available for viewing by OAA members.)
Ads can be submitted by architects, architectural practices, Certificate of Authorization holders, licensed technologists OAA, out-of-province architectural practices or out-of-province engineering practices.
There is no cost for OAA Certificate of Practice holders/members or non-members.
Ads must contain contact coordinates for interested individuals to respond to. The OAA will not provide any additional information.
Information for placing an ad to Strategic Alliances:
- All ads are subject to a standard approval process, where the OAA reserves the right to edit or reject ads for compliance with privacy laws and content; and that the standards noted in any terms and conditions are met.
- All ads must be in compliance with the Architects Act and the regulation thereunder, the Employment Standards Act, 2000 and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
- Ads are posted for a period of one month from date of posting
- Ads may be of any reasonable length
- Ads are to be submitted using the online form below.
- Please do not use ALL CAPS when submitting text for ads.
If you have questions or require assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: You need to be logged-in to access the strategic alliances.